Dr.M.MURUGAN.,MS (General Surgery)
36- E, Kuruvikkaran Salai, Madurai – 9.
0452 – 4226600 / 82200 44610 / 611
- Indian Medical Association
- All India Surgeons Association
- All India Endocrine Surgeons Society
- Tamil Nadu Government Doctors Association
- Press reporter of professional Times
Skills and qualification
- Social campaign
Special areas of interest
- Trauma and administration
- Excellent communication skills and strong relationship management skills
- Comprehensive problem solving abilities
- High flexibility and adaptability
- Strong teaching qualities
- Social activity bringing in development in the socially economically and educationally backward women population was the mail motto for established Eve’s SEED ( Eve’s Socio Economic and Educational Development trust).
- Born with humble middle class family along with 3 brothers and 2 sisters.
- Married Dr.Latha.,MD,DNB,MNAMS,M.Sc-Reprotection(UK)., practicing gynaecology who has specialized in IVF.
- Blessed with one son Dr.Harinarayan medical degree at PSG Medical College, Coimbatore.
- The organization is built on the foundations of strong clinical governance where focus is on patient safety and quality improvement. From modest beginning a decade ago, the synergy of proficient practitioners and prudential management, Rahavendar clinic has metamorphosed to Rahavendar multispecialty hospital. The hospital follows ethical behavior in its care, treatment and business practices. Highly personalized services and compassionate care of our hospital has been the attraction for patients from all over Tamil Nadu.
HISTORY OF THE HOSPITAL
- In the twelve short years since its inception, Rahavendar hospital has grown from a small out-patient clinic to multi-specialty tertiary care hospital with 150 beds. Our chairman Dr.M.Murugan is always engaged in both short term and long term planning to fulfill the needs and expectations of patients, their families and referral sources.
- 1996-started as Rahavendar clinic
- 2000-Rahavendar hospital with 10 beds
- 2002-Rahavendar Hospital with 15 beds and an operation theatre
- 2004-Rahavendar multi-specialty hospital with 50 beds
- 2006-Formation of Eve’s SEED Trust and rendering social activities
- 2007-Started Chithirai college of nursing
- 2009-Expansion of hospital by increasing the bed strength from 50 beds to 150 beds
- 2011-Rahavendar Fertility Centre
- 2012-Up gradation from secondary level hospital to tertiary care multi-speciality hospital with the extension of modern infrastructure.
- 2013-Rahavendar Hrudayalaya — A comprehensive cardiac centre
- 2015-RIRS- Rahavendar Institute of renal sciences – A comprehensive renal care centre
- 2016-Human Organ Transplantation